This term I am taking lots of courses, seven of them
actually, but four of them are subjects that everybody that is studying their
first year in law in the University de Chile is currently taking, these courses
are microeconomic, introduction to law, moral philosophy (I actually had a very
hard test today in the morning at 8:00), and history of law. The ones that I
choose are nothing especial one of them Institutions of Roman law was recommended
by a third year student, the second one is accounting, I picked this course because
I want to be a tributary attorney, and the third one English, the reason for
taking this course is because I do not want to lose my skills in this language.
Currently I do not have any extracurricular activities but I
do have expectations one of them is to pass all my courses and the other one is
to have good grades.
Take it easy, Filosofía Moral is a useless subject, unless you like philosophy. The most important one is Introducción al Derecho, because it will open to you Derecho Civil I and Derecho Constitucional I. Anyway, I hope you get a good mark in your test :)
ResponderEliminardon't worry, you'll do great! Filosofía Moral it's kind of hard but not really important, wish you the best :)
ResponderEliminarHi Sunyen, no corrections at all. I do think you should think about an extracurricular activity because that is a good way to vent off some of the stress you might get from studying. I think it is a really good thing that you already know what kind of lawyer you want to be.
ResponderEliminar