jueves, 19 de junio de 2014

The Final Blog

The final blog

I think that the blog experience was very nice, I made us talk about topics that we did not want to talk about, like Christianity (thanks democracy), but it also made us talk about very interesting topics like TV shows, Websites and a lot of other things, overall I think that the experience was very nice and it helped me to practice my writing, and to remember how to write in English, the teacher was very sneaky and made us increase the word count with every new blog, But not everything was perfect, when we had time to do the blog in class everything was all right, But when we  had to do the blogs at home… all the laziness in my body screamed that I should study for other things and to not do the blog (and I actually missed one), I think that the blogs should be done in class, so I think that will be better to always have time to do the blogs in class. I think that very nice topics for blogs are pets, the only problem I see with that is that not everybody has a pet, another topic should be traveling but I see the same problem that with the pets.

2 comentarios:

  1. I also wanted to do the topic about pets, I love animals ^^ Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have suffered so much laziness in this assignment , so most of the time I used to posted on the last day, like now haha, regards :)

    ResponderEliminar