jueves, 17 de abril de 2014

laptop

First I have to set this straight, I really love technology and between all those marvelous devises my favorite is the laptop. But like all things, this one has a story, If you have been keeping up with my other post you should know that I was in the US for the last 2-3 years, and before I went there I had the bulky and heavy desktop computer, but when I went to the US one of the first thing I bought was a laptop, suddenly the me that did not know anything about English could communicate with my friends in Chile, I could use it to do homework, translate words, and play games.

To be honest not everything about a laptop is perfect; first they are very expensive when you compare it to a desktop computer and they are less powerful, and the main hindrance is that you cannot have a gaming laptop without spending a 1000$ dollars, but the advantages is that you can carry it everywhere and if your electricity is out, and you can have 5 hours of battery life while you wait for the electricity to return, to be truthfully I use my laptop every day but not only for playing I use it for studding too.    

7 comentarios:

  1. Hi Sunyen, my favorite piece of technology it's my laptop too. It's very useful in this major to read all codes on line :P, regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ohh very cool i think in the same way, laptop it's the most important thing in this century.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also know the big change from a desktop computer to a laptop that is so much more useful that the first one, I enjoy mine very much as you do

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Using a laptop is much better than use a desktop computer, i remember when i buy my laptop, i was very happy too :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Laptops are great, but for day-to-day I prefer my little iPad, because is lighter. Unless I have a MacBook Pro, but that means a lot of money and for now is excessive; perhaps later, when I'll work.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Laptops are the best! you can go with them everywhere, they are really useful

    ResponderEliminar
  7. hi Sunyen, no mayor comments, only that it is studying, not studding. On the gaming subject, laptops tend to suck but you cannot carry a desktop computer to your bed if you want to watch a movie.

    ResponderEliminar