jueves, 3 de abril de 2014

My Auto Biography

I was born in Santiago de Chile 16 of September of 1994; I Studied my first two years of high school in the Luis Campino School, I lived in Santiago almost all my life until three years ago my mother won a Chilean scholarship to study abroad, so shortly after we departed to state of North Carolina in the United States, there I studied my last 2 years of high school in a school called East Chapel Hill High, after graduation I came back to Chile and I applied to an special admission program for people that studied their high school years abroad, so here I am in the university of Chile studying law.           

4 comentarios:

  1. That's an interesting life. I hope you have success here in the university.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, i think that your biography is very interesting, especialy your years in the united states, it is very usefull in many aspects

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You studied abroad! that's very interesting dude. I would like to study abroad in the future too :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Sunyen, this are my comments on your entry:
    I was born in Santiago de Chile the 16th of September, 1994; I Studied my first two years of high school in the Luis Campino School, I lived in Santiago almost all my life until three years ago, when my mother won a Chilean scholarship to study abroad, so, shortly after, we departed to the state of North Carolina in the United States, there I studied my last 2 years of high school in a school called East Chapel Hill High, after graduation I came back to Chile and I applied to an special admission program for people that studied their high school years abroad, so here I am in the university of Chile studying law.

    ResponderEliminar