One of the
Shows that I like the most is The Simpsons; it is truly a wonderful show, every
time I watch it I can expect to laugh a lot. The story is about an American
family, and the life that they live, but this is and special family, the
husband is a stupid and alcoholic that always get in the most comic situations,
but in the end he is a good person; for me he is the one that gets me to laugh
the most, he has a very problematic child that is called Bart he always has
problem in school and a daughter that is an honor student, the wife is house
wife that is a very good person but it does not get into comics situations.
In the end
the Simpsons is a parody of the typical families of the 80s, where the wife
where expected to stay at home, and the sons always got into trouble, and it
was normal for the husbands to stay the night drinking and go to bowling with
his friends; lately the Simpsons has changed a bit and is adapting to the newer
times, but it is still funny as ever
I started to watch The Simpsons more often now and it's very stupid in a good way hahaha I laugh a lot with this show
ResponderEliminarthe 90's chapter of the Simpson are the best, the chapter from today are really boring, you just have to watch the last sunday chapter, about Brazil world cup :/
ResponderEliminarthe new Simpons episodes are quite boring, there's nothing like the good old times.
ResponderEliminarthat's a really good show, I have seen it since i was really young, although I have lost the last seasons, regards!
ResponderEliminar